Need a Visa or an eTA ?

Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa


Since March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Exceptions include U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a valid visa.

Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, are not eligible to apply for an eTA and are strongly encouraged to travel with a valid Canadian passport.

All travellers must present acceptable travel documents and identification must be presented at the border.



We strongly suggest that you begin the process as soon as possible to avoid delays.

It is the sole responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa or an eTA.

You can request a Visa letter during the registration process.

The organizers will not provide financial support. 

Please check with the Canadian embassy or consulate for the specific requirements for your country. 

List of Canadian embassies and consulates:

Important Dates

Registration starts
Coming soon

Submission deadline
Monday, June 19, 2017

Acceptance notice
New date: Friday July 21, 2017

Early bird and presenting author registration deadline
To be confirmed

April 25-27, 2018

Subscribe to International Congress 2018