The registration is now open.
|PARTICIPANTS' REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2018 CONFERENCE|
|Register for 2 or 3 days||Early Bird
(Before or on February 3rd, 2018)
(Afer February 3rd, 2018)
|Members CQJDC / OIVE|
|Member Registration - 3 days||500 $ CAD||560 $ CAD|
|Member Registration - 2 days||390 $ CAD||445 $ CAD|
|Non-Members CQJDC / OIVE|
|Non-Member Registration - 3 days||540 $ CAD||610 $ CAD|
|Non-Member Registration - 2 days||430 $ CAD||495 $ CAD|
|Student Registration* - 3 days||195 $ CAD||220 $ CAD|
|Student Registration* - 2 days||170 $ CAD||195 $ CAD|
|Visit and dinner at a Traditional Huron Site||70 $ CAD||70 $ CAD|
|Conference lunch (Friday, April 27, 2018)||40 $ CAD||40 $ CAD|
|Buffet lunch (price per day)||25 $ CAD||25 $ CAD|
*Please note that a student ID card will be required at the registration desk.
|FEES FOR PRESENTERS|
|Registration days for||PROFESSIONALS / STUDENTS*
Reduction for ONE presenter only
|1 day (communication day)||free||200 $ CAD|
|2 days (communication day + 1 day)||200 $ CAD / 100 $ CAD||Participants'fees|
|3 days (Full conference)||400 $ CAD / 170 $ CAD||Participants'fees|
Conference registration includes:
- Public Conferences and Parents Evening the day of your registration
- Coffee breaks
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Cocktail (Wednesday, April 25, 2018)
- Printed material of the congress
- Possibility to have lunch onsite, with a high quality buffet, for 25 $ CAD. Please reserve in advance.
- Conference lunch, 27 April, 2018 for 40$ CAD
- Visit and dinner at a Traditional Huron Site, 26 April, 2018 for 70 $ CAD.
|PUBLIC CONFERENCES REGISTRATION FEES|
|Activities included in registration fees for 2018 conference|
|Public Conference (April 25 or April 26, 2018)||20 $ CAD|
|Parents Evening (April 25, 2018)||10 $ CAD|
Payment of registration fees (in Canadian dollars) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Union Pay
By Canadian cheque: Please make your cheque to Conferium in trust:
425, boul. René-Lévesque O.
Québec, Québec, G1S 1S2
By Bank Transfer: Please select the payment option “Bank Transfer” and you will receive an e-mail with all needed instructions. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by Conferium according to the deadline dates. You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation when your registration is completed and an official confirmation e-mail following receipt of the payment. Outstanding payments will be collected on site and charged according to the regular fee.
Registration cancellation policy
For any modification or cancellation, please send your request by email to the CQJDC 2018 secretariat: email@example.com.
- A refund of fees for registration less 50,00$ administration fees will be made to any registered participant who cancels on or before December 15, 2017.
- Cancellation requests received after December 15, 2017 will be subject to an administrative charge of 50%.
- No refund will be made if cancellation requests are received after February 15, 2018.
A registration can be transferred at any time, provided that the event secretariat is duly informed and the registration fee has been paid.
For inquiries, please contact
CQJDC 2018 – Secretariat
425, boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
Québec QC G1S 1S2
Tel.: +1 418 522 8182
Fax.: +1 418 529 7548
Toll free (Canada and U.S.): 1 800 618 8182